Outdoor lighting has come a long way from the days of patio lanterns and strings of lightbulbs. These days, there's an exhaustive array of options available to illuminate your outdoor space, and make it more appealing and comfortable, particularly in the evenings.
Here are just a few ideas:
• Solar garden lights. These lights are on stakes that can be easily inserted throughout the garden. Powered by the sun, they generate enough energy to cast a soft, pleasant glow along walkways or in flower beds in the evenings.
• Deck post lights. These are easy to install because they're designed to sit on top of a standard 4x4 wood deck post. Most are solar-powered.
• Street-style lamps. As the name implies, these look similar to old-fashioned street lamps. Installation is a little more complex, but still DIY-friendly. They're eye-catching and have a dramatic impact on the look of your outdoor space.
• Portable lantern lights. These are outdoor lights that are portable and often made to look like a decorative fixture for a coffee table or side table. They can be placed anywhere.
• LED walkway lights. These are small lights that fit neatly and almost invisibly under stairs and around walkways. Walkway lights not only look good but also improve safety. Most are battery powered.
• Planter lights. This is one of the most interesting options. Each one is both a flower pot and a light in one! The pot itself is translucent which allows the light inside to shine through.
Design experts say you should treat your outdoor space as you would any room in your home. Lighting it up for evening comfort and enjoyment is a good place to start.
Social Media “Tweets"
Tweets linking to the main article:
If you have buyers coming to see your home, here are some ways to quickly improve your home's curb appeal in just about an hour: [LINK]
Got an hour? Here's what you can do to boost your home's curb appeal: [LINK]
Tweets linking to the second article:
7 lighting ideas for illuminating your outdoor living space. [LINK]
Thinking of adding lights to your deck or patio? Here are some ideas worth considering: [LINK]
Tweets of motivational quotations:
The ancient world's version of Tony Robbins, Lao Tzu famously said, "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
"Life is different when we discover what is deeply important to us," said Stephen Covey. Were truer words ever spoken?
"It's never too late to be what you might have been," said the late-bloomer Victorian novelist Mary Ann Evans (aka George Eliot.)
Important to Note:
· [Link] is the link to the article on your website or blog.
· We recommend posting content on Twitter and Facebook two times per week. In addition to the updates supplied here, you can post about local market news and other information of interest to
your prospects and clients.